Sand Woven Bowl - 14" Warm
This perfectly sized basket adds a pop of color and texture to any tabletop, counter, or wall space.
This incredibly versatile and vibrant fair trade bowl can transform any wall when paired with other bowls, plates, or discs for an eye-catching and composed feel. It is also a perfect accent for organization on a bookshelf, serves as a colorful fruit bowl, or it can be a catch-all to organize keys and clutter on your entryway furniture. The silky fibers, vibrant color, and cheerful pattern will catch your eye wherever you use it! Most commonly hung for decor, each basket comes with a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can instantly enjoy this piece of ready-to-hang wall art.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across rural Rwanda where sisal fibers are wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of several days in her home in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one-of-a-kind piece takes a day to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot-clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
— Clean your brass jewellery with soapy water, lemon juice or professional brass polish (we recommend Brasso)
— Buff with a soft cloth for shine.
— Remove when swimming or showering, and avoid immersion with harsh liquids.
— Do not immerse storage baskets in water, spot clean with water and soap as required.
— For linens, machine or hand wash on cool and hang dry. Iron, do not bleach.
From jewellery to homeware, each of our designs is ethically crafted under fair trade conditions by our artisan partners across Africa.
For ring sizing information, visit our size guide page.